Follow us

Tokyo Flat Design Experiment 土岐




So in love with anime which makes me try to illustrate Japanese flat design. Nowadays, flat design has been spread out in commercial, entertaintment, even education to attract more attention for readers or viewers. Commonly, flat design gives simplicity and efficient for readers to learn quick information. Besides gives more attraction, this method is so much sufficient because it require less memory, due to its simplicity.

Flat design can be utilized in any aspects, not only poster, UI, UX, or any related technology. Flat design can be utilized for making an amazing PPT (presentation). With a slight touch of flat design, it gives more attraction for readers to focus on your attention. But for now, I am not trying to implement flat design in presentation, I just try to make a simple poster.

I try to make an flat design for the first time. This illustration is influenced by Japanese culture where some Japanese famous sculpture, building, etc are taken part in this illustration. Some of parts are reflected from other Illustrator from Japan. 

1. Meiji Shrine (明治神宮, Meiji Jingū)
2. The current Imperial Palace (皇居, Kōkyo)
3. Tokyo Tower (東京タワー)
4. Sanno Matsuri

I made it by using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. Not require a lot of time to make it (because it is just first try), you just need several tools to make it. So, that's all for my first flat design experiments.




Follow me for the last update:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram